Monday, February 25, 2008

Tomorrow-mammo and consulation at Magee

I will work a few hours in a.m., and then go have my 4th radiation treatment. Then I will be heading to Pittsburgh for my yearly mammogram appt., followed by a consultation with the doctor who heads the breast cancer care center at Magee Hospital. He's asked me to bring all my records/mammos since being diagnosed in March 2005. The mammogram is at 3 p.m. I'm not looking forward to the drive as out of the blue the weather prediction has gone from a rainy day to a sleet/rain/snow day. Yuck. Not my kind of driving day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

prayers are going your way for 3:00 tomorrow. I hope you have a good appt. I will be thinking of you.
be careful tomorrow.
love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow, Jane....gerry

Anonymous said...

Praying for you to have a safe trip. Wishes for a good appointment with little waiting.
hugs,
bj