Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another "special" day for me

This afternoon at work I had flowers delivered to me from my sister Maureen. As she has told me, they were not for my birthday (PS, which is Monday). They were a "just because" bouquet of daisies and carnations.

Then I went to get my hair cut after work, and I was presented with a gift card for a hair cut from her. That was my birthday gift. She had to do some detective work to have these two things occur so nicely. Had to call the College last week for the department and address of where I work, and had to email Barry for the location of where I get my hair/nails done. Heck, I never knew that Barry knew where that was! I guess he does pay attention..

So, here's to another special day for me.

THANKS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. Take care.
Love
Crys

Anonymous said...

Jane - it was great to see you last night, if only briefly! You truly were "glowing". You look wonderful! I am so thankful for your clear mammo -- that is good news you needed.

Love you, JK

Anonymous said...

So glad to read some good news here with you, jane. Lifts my heart for you.
bj

Anonymous said...

Jane:
Happy Birthday Lady!!!!!......Hope This Year Is A Wonderful One For You, As You Deserve The Best Year Possible.

Love Always,
Uncle Howard, Auntie Betty, Debbie & Howie XO XO XO XO