Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Chemo- made it 2 times in a row

Long a.m. 'cause my blood work showed white blood cells right beneath the margin. Had to wait for dr.'s approval to proceed. Honestly, I was hoping she would say no to chemo. Just anticipating the coming week, if today it's just below the margin, what is this treatment going to do to my body?

Have scheduled an appt. tomorrow a.m. with orthopedic doctor to review yesterday's MRI shoulder.

Off to bed. A long day so far, and it's not only 1 p.m.!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you bounce back fast, Jane. I was supposed to have a treatment at Dr. Simon's today too, but I moved the appointment a few days from now because of a conflict. Wish we would have run into each other. We could take over our own room. :) Just returned from IL, but I was thinking of you there! Love, Ann