Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MRI Brain test results

This is exact quote from doctor:

good. 1 spot smaller, 1 stable which is good

-----------------------------------

First of all this is not what I had expected. I thought cyberknife was going to destroy the spot. I have since emailed him about this. In reading this I take it to mean I still have 2 spots in my brain, and I'm not sure if they are cancerous. And size isn't mentioned. And what if any is the next plan?

==========================================================================
I just got this email moments ago from doctor: 3:15 p.m.

No. The 1 was removed & we treated the area as a precaution, & the other spot we treated. The radiation works very slowly, so it does not disappear & there usually is some scar tissue, so often we will always see something there. The important thing is that it is not growing.

No comments: