Monday, July 07, 2008

Tests done this morning

Had MRI right shoulder and neck: radiologist preliminary report/looks like arthritis and pinched nerve in neck area.
Bone scan: shows area where I had brain surgery/area where I had chest plate

Recommends these results be taken to Pittsburgh for next CT scans July 24 for further exploration. His report will be faxed to oncologist and I will talk to her tomorrow if I pass my blood test/get chemo. From what I briefly found on internet, fatigue is symptom along with pain from arthritis. And there are so many types of arthritis, would need to know more. Will ask for copy of the final report to see what is actually written. I don't spend much time on computer 'cause of the constant pain I'm in. I sure do hope I find a resolution. The cortisone shots didn't touch the pain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arthritis sounds much better than cancer!! i still think the shoulder is frozen somewhat-the pain is probably worsened by pinched nerve!! hope all goes well today hi to the men in your life too!! adios moe

Anonymous said...

Jane: Grandma Kaminske use to say that "getting old is not for wimps" and I am begining to believe her old saying. Arthritis is very painful as I watch my Mom have good days and bad days, but there are some good drugS on the market for arthritis now. Hang in there Lady! Sounds like you need to find a hot tub and jump in!
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}