Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thanks for commenting

I want to say special thanks to Lisa, my FedEx driver for commenting on my blog. Am glad you explained who you were. That's so great that you took the time to look up my blog. I have another friend called Lisa. It was March 2005 that I was first diagnosed, and then a month later Barry got diagnosed with cancer. Mine only stayed away for 2 years and came back elsewhere. We're both fighting this together with the support of our family and friends.

I'm going to a conference tomorrow called Women in Faith with my Baptist friends. Really looking forward to it. My sister said that I truly fit that name of the group. I've been told you go through lots of tissues. It was actually Lisa who told me about it. We come back Saturday.

My shoulder was the best it's been today. Up until 1/2 hr. ago. That's progress.
Will be in a room with lots of people praying next couple of days. Can't beat that.

PS. Just made up business cards promoting my blog to give out at convention if needed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, Prayers coming your way for a safe trip. Sounds interesting, Marie D.

Anonymous said...

My Mom was so happy to see you today. She said you looked terrific. Told me about your trip. How fun..so glad you are getting away. sorry you will miss the bday dinner, we will have to do another dinner soon. Have a wonderful time this weekend. Love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

So glad you are getting to attend this conference, Jane. Sounds wonderful! Enjoy and soak up that healing prayer! Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane: Please have a wonderful trip and time at the conference. I hope it brings you some peace.
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

...I've been lurking on your blog from day one, even though I only comment occassionally.

Miss you & Barry...& Timmy2 a whole lot.

Feel better! :)

TimBa

Anonymous said...

Hello My Hero!! Wish you would stop at the College to see us again and meet the new president. You are in my every thought and prayer. Love, JoeAnn