Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pain update-still there

Shoulder pain has been reduced somewhat, pain has moved down my arm. Also woke up with some pain in my hip. Don't know what that's all about. Maureen suggested ice pack in the area where the injection was. I think it helped. But ice pack melted so was unable to do the new area down on my arm. Headed to do that now. Still painful to lift.

update 10:25 p.m.

Pain did leave my hip area, must have been a fluke. Pain continues to be issue, different kind of pain. Difficult to lift my arm without the help of the other arm. Was able to do that before. Did use ice packs today. Am going to call orthopedic doctor in a.m. It was his nurse that said 24 hrs. for relief, never did ask him directly. Am hoping it could take 2-3 days like rehab. dr. said in the past. I just can't win. Not feeling the tugging feeling anymore on my shoulder.

No comments: