Wednesday, July 30, 2008

First visit to chiropractor today

I went and saw chiropractor this a.m. He did electro muscle stimulation on my shoulder area. Felt weird but relaxing, and lasted for 15 minutes. He then used a tool that resembled a rolling pin and rolled my "scapula" (unsure of spelling) where it is tight and sore. This hurt a bit and I hope it will work out in the long run. Area needed to be stretched. And lastly, he adjusted the top part of my back with a hammer like instrument, that lightly clicks/pushes the area he sees as having an issue. That didn't hurt at all. At one time he said to lie down on my stomach, I explained that has not happened since my chest resection in Nov. 2007. In fact I brought him all my medical papers I had to show my history. Have to show caution where the cement plate is in my chest.

Am hopeful these treatments work. Next one is this Friday p.m. Can't wait to feel relief.

No comments: