Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Another cycle of chemo

I'm on another cycle of chemo. Plus I mentioned to the oncologist the pain I've been experiencing in my shoulder area. She's set up an MRI on the shoulder, along with a bone scan. These tests see so much more than just an x-ray I recently had.
Am going on Monday a.m. for these tests. I didn't feel any relief from the cortisone shots. She also said it was "normal" not to be able to get this treatment on each of the 3 scheduled weeks. Truly does effect white blood cells. Quite common to go every other week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane: I think the Dr. is doing the right thing by sending you for some additional testing. Hopefully, they can zero in on the reason for your pain and get you some relief. Always keeping you in my prayers. Hope you guys have a nice 4th. Howie has moved back home from Florida, the 4 of us are going to have ourselves a nice quiet calm bake and maybe catch some fireworks.
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

I'm back. I hope you are resting well. let me know if you need me. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane:

Good luck tomorrow with your tests on your shoulder. I hope you get some answers, and ultimately some relief!

Much love, JK