Wednesday, October 08, 2008

The day started out productive

The day started out to be productive, but by lunch I was in agony with collar bone area. Immediately hit the bed (after a couple of pills) and just got up a 8ish. Everytime I would look at the clock I couldn't figure out if it was AM or PM!
I feel fine now.

Have spoken to my dad after his surgery that went well. He apparently climbed from table to bed or vice versa. Is still in some kind of discomfort but am praying for his cheerful voice on the other end of the phone.

I may just be feeling the effects of the low white blood cells, this was going to be my week of going down/down. But have to do what my body tells me, rest.

1 comment:

Ralph William Hawkins said...

So glad you could make it church this week, Jane. Grace and peace to you in the days ahead. In Christ, Rev. Hawkins