Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's coming out..

Had asked Dr. S. today about losing the hair. She said that it would definitely be gone. It has been 3 weeks. Just now I was doing my hair pulling test, and she was right on target. The signs are there. But I told her, I've been there before. Just now it's a new season. Have never been bald in cold temps. Perhaps that will make me wear my wigs. Will be visiting my girl friend Retta soon for a buzz cut. Last week I went to another hairdresser with Barry for a short cut. I was in desperate need for a trim and clean up. Unlike the times before, I am not rushing to get it cut. Don't ask me why...'cause I have no answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Tim on being lead scorer for the game. That's cool!

I am so thankful to hear your pain level is down. I'll assume those drugs are combatting that area too!

It sucks to lose your hair - you've been there/done that more than your share of times so you are entitled to be dreading it again. Let me know if you need a wig voucher from the ACS. You'd look hot as a brunette! :-)

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane: Have a great weekend, don't worry about the hair it's the heart that counts and you certainly have lots of heart-n-soul sister. Great job Tim on the goals, wish I lived closer so I could watch Tim play. Take care and get lots of rest. I will try to give ya a ring over the weekend.
Love To All,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

Glad to hear your pain is easing up. Get all the rest you need.
Love you,
Crys

Anonymous said...

don't forget i hid those hats and wigs way up top in the back of your closet last year!!! u go tim!! hi to barry the chauffeur!! adios moe