Monday, October 06, 2008

A relaxing day doing nothing.

The only thing accomplished which on a Sunday is all that needs to be done, is going to church. And as expected Rick and Bev were waiting for me to sit with them. I got to introduced them to my friends Becky, Joanne and her husband. For once I knew someone that no one else knew.

Tim had a great time at homecoming last night. I got to finally see what his date looks like via a photo someone emailed me. They matched so nicely. Tim did all the shopping for the night.

Well, as I said in the opening. A day with not one thing being done. Oh yes, laundry and dishes. That's it. And I did hear from Maureen that my dad's pain is being controlled and that he will remain in hospital until the surgery Wednesday. Maureen did what I suggested, had my father just rest with mom and she not visiting most of the day. I told her first hand how tiring it was to have mom come to visit me. I know she took it as it was meant, not to be rude. And dad needs to rest rest rest these days in the hospital. Paying good money, might as well get your money's worth.

Tim's off from school tomorrow. Planning on helping Barry with his vehicle, putting fog lights in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane: Glad to see that you are up and posting again. Tell Tim him and his date they are a striking couple. Hope they had fun that night. Check out those two new beautiful vehicles. I will take the Ridge Line! Some friends of mine own one and just love it, hope you guys enjoy yours also. Sending tons of prayers your way for a good week. Well keep your Dad in my prayers this week also.
Love Yas,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Jane....Mom is here with me for the week. She doesn't know why, but that is ok. LOL Have a good day. Love u
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane -

My day for you is Monday - so been thinking about you all day. Nice to see you at worship on Sunday. Glad to hear Tim had a great night at homecoming. Hope they got the fog lights installed. Sounds like a manly project. Be upheld. LNH