Monday, October 13, 2008

Overly tired

Getting ready for chemo this Thursday. Pain continues to be especially in collar bone area. Have told so many medical people about the area in question, but no conclusion. Very frustrating. You can tell I'm not myself when I don't post on my blog. That or I don't have anything to say!

Tim has a chorus concert this Wednesday, but I think I'm going to pass on it. Need to save my limited energy for Thursday, and I don't need to be at risk in such a crowded area. Tim will be singing for the first time as a Chamber singer, so I sure do hope someone will videotape this for me. Would mean a lot to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Cape Cod
Tuesday am and recovering damn slow. What a terribly session. Kay is back home and Moe took her to senior Center. I cant drive. Hope to have first therapy this morning.
THANKS to A L L for their prayers and concern. Dad and Mom

good luck Tim

Anonymous said...

Jane: Glad that you blogged I was wondering how you were doing. Keeping you in my prayers. Still wishing the best for your Dad also.
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about the pain. Yes, you are right to rest, and I'm sure someone will get you that copy of the concert. Wow, Tim is a busy guy! Love you, Jane!

Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....I wanted to say good luck Thurs. with your chemo. I hope you do well with it. We could do a jammie day for sure. I am pooped, but getting better. We are going to Thompson this weekend for the final races of the season. Went by too fast. We will be bringing the camper home and get it ready for winter. We did get a new cover for it this year. It is going to be cold this weekend so I am packing heavy clothes LOL These skinny bones get cold easy LOL I love you all very much. You can always call me on the cell if you want this weekend. I always have it on me.
LOVE you
Eileen