Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Barry comes home

I just looked back at my blog from 8 weeks ago when Barry had his first treatment in Pittsburgh. Most of the things remained the same today: traffic into the city, able to walk to truck and good ole naps in the afternoon. He's doing very well considering what he is going through. He's enjoying his own couch and bed, taking it easy.

I just remembered that I never wrote of Tim's trip to Disney. Unfortunately, it rained on their parade. But they still had fun. I asked Tim what the best part of the trip was, and his answer was the fireworks at night. One night he stayed at the park until it closed at midnight just because he was able to do so. I sent him with a disposable camera and it never left his bag! He did take a few pictures using his cell phone camera that I was able to see. If anyone sends me a good picture of him, I will certainly post it. It was very hot when he was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I have lots to tell you. And, yes, I have some photos (2 I think) for you. Each time I saw Tim, I tried to take a picture and, of course, said "call your mother". Thinking of you and will be sending the photos soon.
bj