Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Kind thoughts

I returned to work today after being off since last Thursday. So many people stopped by my desk to ask how my surgery went and how Barry was doing. We truly have a lot of people on our side.

Took Tim for haircut after I got my nails done. He's leaving early Thursday a.m. for a bus trip to Disney with the band. His school is marching at Disney this Saturday. I'll truly miss him but I know he's in good hands. Just wasn't the time for me to chaperone. Will save that for another class trip. Hopefully he'll take a few pictures for me. I'm sending him with a disposable camera. Do you think he'll take any pics? I'm optomistic that he will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I WILL make sure I got shots for the BLOG spot for you. I know it is important to keep this blog going and updated. I love when you post photos. Count on it.
See you when we get back.
bj