Thursday, April 20, 2006

On the road to Disney

I brought Tim to the school at 6 AM. The bueses should be arriving at Disney tomorrow at about 7 AM.

After I got home from work today, I decided to cut the lawn for the first time this year. And of all times, it was when Tim made his first call to me. Unfortunately, I missed his call. He had made it to S. Carolina.

I did call Jody who is a chaperone on the trip. They had stopped for a bite to eat at about 8:30 p.m. She said that the kids were talkative for about the first 1/2 hr. and then the bus became quiet. A lot of tired kids. The trip has been good and she said the time has actually gone by at a good speed. She told me that Tim and his friend are sitting in the last row on the bus, directly beside the bathroom. One plus she said was that they have extra leg room. Knowing Tim, I'm sure he doesn't mind the location of the seats.

Well, it's 10 p.m. and he hasn't called me. Had hoped that he would but know he's in good hands.

No comments: