Friday, November 03, 2006

Another Friday...

As scheduled, I had my 2nd MUGA scan this afternoon. I was gone from work for about 2 hrs. My favorite technician was there, and seemed to remember Barry from his scan about 6 weeks ago. They are so kind there, just the way they talk to the patients. His last words to me were "Say hi to Barry for me." Pretty good that he even mentioned his name. I don't know any results of this test, but am sure the cardiologist will call me next week.

Tim's at the High School football game tonight. I stayed home in my nice warm house. Have had an annoying dry cough these past couple of days. And I didn't want to be outside in the 30 degree weather. Plus, Barry had to work and without him it wouldn't be the same.

Just got off the webcam with my parents and sister. It's amazing what technology can do. One of these days I'm going to have to get my mike to work for audio. But to see them is such a treat anyway.

No comments: