Thursday, November 02, 2006

MUGA 2 scan tomorrow

Barry's appointment with lung surgeon has been moved up to this Monday, Nov. 6th. That works out good for us, less waiting time.

I have my MUGA scan tomorrow afternoon. Can't believe it's been 6 months since the first one. And yes, I'll keep you posted on the technician.

We had some roofing material lose on our roof this past week, and I asked our friend Lisa if she knew anyone that did roofing. Had Barry been younger and healthier he would have been able to climb up there and pound in a few nails. She quickly made a phone call to one of her church members who is in construction. He came by today and fixed it. Tim helped him steady the ladder and fetch supplies as needed. Just another story of angels on earth. Thanks!

This evening Tim and I went to see the school play, Arsenic and Old Lace. It was not my decision to go, Tim wanted to support the school and to see his friends who were in it. But you know, I truly enjoyed it. Even though I prefer musicals, this was a talented group of kids. A lot of work. Amazes me how they can remember lines.

No comments: