Sunday, April 20, 2008

BRAIN SWELLING IS LESS!

no new swelling but mental alertness slow-can speak few words, no strengh on right side. knows what is going on. EXHAUSTING FOR HER. had physical therapy and occupational review when there after lunch-did participate and then drifts off to a sound sleep. visiting her in rounds. everyone getting beat. tim to get doug at airport tonight-arrives 745p. catch u later and thanks for the food and prayers. adios all neuro to see tomorrow and evaluate next step. i am staying another day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting these updates. I check often as I know many do. We are anxious for news. Jane is blessed with wonderful family and supportive friends. God Bless! Ann

Unknown said...

keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Jane you are a fighter a few years ago I told you I had that horrible C and told you my words for every day. " THIS TOO SHALL PASS. "
Your friends and family are awesome.

love
Linda

(friend of Nncy M of Medford)

Anonymous said...

...rest easy Jane. You're a Survivor!!!!!

Tim, Amy, Ryan & Aaron

Anonymous said...

God bless you both. Am a New Castle PA native and was looking at NC News online when I ran across your blog. Am a medical librarian and am in a hospital almost every day. I will pray for you both. Stay strong...
- Grace D.