Monday, April 28, 2008

Jane's comment from her friend Lisa, 4/27/08:

Hi everyone,

I don't know if this works, but here is a link to a description of a cyberknife. You know how Jane always keeps us so informed of her procedures. Well, I wasn't sure what a cyberknife was so I googled it and found this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberknife

Jane has continued to improve in leaps and bounds. I too, like Becky, hadn't seen her since she went to Greenville and when I got there on Sunday she put her own shoes on, tied them, (yes I did say tied them!) and then walked with her walker to the bathroom UNASSISTED!!! I know Jane is a fighter, but I have no doubt that God has performed a miracle! He has given all of us more time with our precious Jane. I have realized how much more important friends and family are than anything else. When I was telling my dad all about the past two weeks and all of the trips to Pittsburgh, the airport, and the hospital, he said that I was the best friend anyone could ever have. I told him all about all of the friends who have been right there for Jane too, and how we all rely on each other and therefore do not get overwhelmed with doing it all. I thank all of the great people who have been there for Jane and for each other as well as those who have prayed for her. Every time I have been in the hospital, Doug (Jane's Dad) has commented to someone how he can't believe the love that has been poured out by Jane's friends. I feel so lucky to have spent so much time with Doug, Kay, Eileen, and Mo. They are super! Jane, you keep up that therapy. Keep those therapists busy!! I love all of you.
Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would rather see Jane win the game than the red sox when they lost the other night to tampa when we went to the game !!continue the great progress and what u are doing now beats the night i had to sleep with u in the hospital bed at your house a little more than a week ago so u wouldn't hurt yourself by flipping out!! adios and love and hugs to barry and tim too thanks for the personal call last night patti moe