Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My life as an open book....

Waiting for permission to post an email that was sent to our local newspaper about us and written by my "bosom" buddy JK. Both Barry and I have spoken to the reporter today. It was JK that suggested we would make a great human interest story, one that may inspire others as others have inspired us. The reporter has been going over my blog for about a week and was pretty knowlegeable about what we're going through. Thanks JK for thinking of us. You are my inspiration, my first true bosom buddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with JK. You guys are an inspiration to many. That was so cool for her to think of the newspaper article.
JK, you certainly have been a true friend who knows what Jane is going through. Hats off to you!!
Lisa