Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chemo side effects are back. flu like symptoms.

10 PM
Going to bed and will update blog tomorrow. By noon, my temp of 101.8 had been reduced thank God. Tim took me to rehab dr. for a follow up from after I got dischaged. I'm still not driving. Dr. told me that in order to drive I would have to be re evaulated to see how I reacted to situations. This is done at local hospital. Especially when you've had surgery on your brain. Was given 2 cortisone shots in my right shoulder area. Followed by xrays of shoulder/chest to rule out what needs to be ruled out. Dr. said 2-3 days for the shot to kick in. Asked me what my pain level number was. When I first got there it was 8, but by the time I left it was a frown/sad face of a 10. Praying very hard to finally feel some relief from the continuous pain. The dr. and I would be content to be 50% better. That would be a dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane......I hope you feel better soon...Jammies will feel good today for you. We are going camping this week end and taking Jamie. This will be his first time this year. Tomorrow is his last day of school. He has a play this afternoon and I am going with Tina. Can't wait to see him in it...he hasn't said a word about it as he says its a surprise LOL I love you all and miss u.
Love
Eileen

Anonymous said...

UGH! I hope you are feeling better soon! Hang in there. Love Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

I was wondering since I hadn't heard from you if you were feeling bad. Get tons of rest and know we are all thinking of you. love ya lots!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane: Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Snuggle up and just get the rest you need.
Love Ya Lady!
Debs :-]

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Jane. Hoping you are feeling stronger soon from the crappy chemo. Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

glad the xrays were negative!! finally some good news huh!! adios moe