Sunday, June 08, 2008

Flu like symptoms-In bed all day

I woke up with side effects of chemo at 6 a.m. Chills and the need of heating blanket. Mostly flu like symptoms, had to call my oncologist at 9 a.m. Had a fever of 100.8 (100.5) is the grey area and a headache most of the day. Normallly you would go to ER but he suggested ibuprofen and wait about 4 hrs. for it to go down. And it did. I look a mess today because of sweating and restless since 6 a.m.
Didn't go to any graduation parties that I was planning on doing. My right shoulder continues to kill me. Had some percocet dr. told me I could take. So basically I've been in bed dozing all day. And trying to avoid my right side shoulder when laying down. Had a smidge of Subway, and two bowls of ice cream all day.

Am hoping for a better day tomorrow.

PS Tim was just finishing the lawn and started to rain, and then boomers came. Loud ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you this morning!
bj

Anonymous said...

Jane, Patti told me of your "not so good day" yesterday. Keep fighting, girlfriend.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane: UGG. Hopefully yesterday was the worst of it and today you feel a bit better.

Love you, JK

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane: Sleeping is good it will give you more energy in the long run, so be sure to get lots of it, it is OK to be a sleeping beauty! Keeping you in our prayers always.
Uncle Howard, Aunt Betty,
Debbie & Howie