Saturday, June 14, 2008

No energy and still arm pain

Am looking forward to seeing the rehab doctor this coming Thursday. Especially to ask him about the ongoing pain in my right arm. I was told by therapist that it could take couple months to get movement back but I'm impatient I guess. And don't get me wrong, I'm not "whining". But am tired of the continuous pain, even the painkiller doesn't kill the pain. I can't pinpoint the location of the pain, guess it's deep inside. I would be OK without the full movement if that meant the pain would disappear. At night I wake up every hour or so just to get comfortable. It's hard to describe the feeling, it's there all the time. Sort of like a pulling down effect as it rests. Doesn't help to have my chest hurt where the chest plate is from previous surgery in Nov. 07. As I type it's still there.

Been almost a week since I was told no chemo 'cause of low white blood cells. Still no energy.

OK. So I've told you my woes. If I don't write daily it's usually 'cause something's up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes it is just good to get those woes off your chest. I don't think that is complaining at all. I hope you have a restful weekend. love ya
becky

Unknown said...

it's okay to tell how you feel. We are listening and praying. This too shall pass!!!!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Jane: It's OK to write how you feel, no matter what, it is your blog and we all honestly want to know when you are feeling bad, so we can send more prayers your way!
Love Ya Lady,
Debs ;-}