Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dreams do come true..

This morning a dream of mine came true. I was able to have a private tour of the President of the College where I work. He and his wife, along with a mutual friend Becky, gave this tour to me. This was truly a dream come true for me. I didn't take a lot of pictures 'cause I wanted to enjoy every word being spoken. They represent genuine caring people like so many people I have come to known. They will be leaving the town next week, beginning new lives in a new state. I will truly miss them. Their house overlooks the college and our small town. A picture perfect setting. I've been told that the new President is very nice.

Thanks Becky for arranging this Make a Wish day for me! And to the President and his wife for their hospitality and friendship I have come to known.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane
What a perfect morning!! It was the perfect way to say goodbye to good friends. As much as I will miss them I know that they have such an exciting life awaiting them. I am so glad that you were finally able to go on the tour and get to speak to them privately. They enjoyed having you at their home just as much as you enjoyed being there. Today was a good memory day!! I can't wait to see your pictures!! love ya
Becky

Anonymous said...

u truley do enjoy the little things in life!!! u enjoy the moments as so many do not!!adios moe