Thursday, December 22, 2005

Happy Birthday, Barry!

Am happy to report that my knee feels so much better. Must be combination of cold pack on it along with celebrex. What a difference a day makes.

Since it's Barry's birthday today I had planned to surprise him at his job with buckets of chicken wings. We've just come back from delivering them to him. I did tell him about an hr. before we arrived though. Had to make sure he was available.
I know the crew will enjoy them. It's been a rough year for us and I knew I had to do something special for him.


BTW TimBa, my Tim would like to see what a menorah (not sure of spelling) looks like. You got a picture of one?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 52ND BIRTHDAY BARRY!!! LOVE, MARY LOU

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY..
FROM ALL OF US IN ARIZONA

Anonymous said...

****! I thought it was TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-Day big boy!

I'm humbled by your strength of character.

You possess the style of dignity I've searched my entire life for.

Love you.

TimBa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,... and all that good stuff!
Aileen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Barry!

We wish you and yours a very blessed Christmas and healthy New Year!

Hope to get together over the next few weeks.
Bj and family