Monday, December 12, 2005

Job interview.

I feel so good when people email me directly when I don't blog for a day or so. There are just some days that I don't feel that there is any really big news to write about, just the usual grind.
Today I had job interview in the loan department. It would probably be the same salary, but at least a change in scenery for me. Just ask Tim how I am when I come home from work most days and he'll tell you a word or two! I've been working same job for almost 3 years and about burned out I think. Will know by the end of the week if I got it or not. The woman told me that 4 people applied for it. Better odds than the lottery...
Two weeks from today Tim and I will be on the Cape. Boy, I am certainly looking forward to that. Bring on the seafood. Will be great seeing the family. I haven't been there since summer. Wish Barry could be coming with us. Next year we will go as a family perhaps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Hope all goes well with the job interview. I know you need a change. I will be praying for you.

Lisa