Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy December

Last night Tim had his soccer banquet and awards presentation. He was awarded a certificate for Most Improved Player by this team. Pretty cool. Am very proud of him.

I continued to do Christmas letters to be mailed shortly. A lot of work but well worth it. That's why I haven't been bloggin'. It was very important to me to put down in writing what we've been through this year.

This morning Barry had another chemo treatment. It looks like he will be having treatment until February 2006 and at that time he will have another PET and CT scan done. He continues to take thalidomide daily.

Tim's going hunting again this weekend. Will be leaving tomorrow afternoon for another "shot" at it. Even though he never got to take a shot, he still had a good time. It's all about friendship.

So it will be another weekend of just me and Barry. Not bad. Some friends of mine are hosting a luncheon for me on Saturday in celebration of Breast Cancer awareness month that was in October. I'm truly looking forward to it.

No comments: