Monday, December 19, 2005

One more week... and it's hello Cape Cod

One week from today Tim and I will be enjoying our Christmas with the family on Cape Cod. I certainly can't wait to see everyone. Last time I was there, I was bald. Now I've got curly hair and a different color than I used to have. Hard to believe that I'm actually contemplating getting a trim! Not used to curly hair. To me it feels as if it's not neat.

I got a pleasant surprise phone call this evening from a neighbor of ours on Cape Cod. They moved away to sunny Naples, Fl. They had received my Christmas letter and wanted to personally say hi to me. In my letter I explained everything that we've been through this past year. I thought that was so special for her to take the time and get my phone number. Very nice.

Tomorrow we are having our Christmas luncheon. Looking forward to that. But then I look forward to any food!

PS. Barry celebrates another birthday this week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Barry!
Boy, Jane, I bet that letter you wrote about the last year was a LONG one. God Bless all of you. I want to come visit one evening before you leave...and see the tree or maybe when you come back. I am thinking you and Tim will have wonderful time. I bet it is pretty there... Well, the holidays are upon us and we must enjoy them...2 more days of school...YEAH. I am happier than Sean is. :)
Talk soon,
love, bj

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Barry!
Aileen

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Barry....it was nice to finally meet you the other night. I want to wish you all a most blessed Christmas and a happier New Year. Jane and Tim....have a wonderful time next week at the Cape. Take care...Gerry and family