Monday, December 26, 2005

Off to the Cape

I'm up and ready to go. Just need to wake up my chauffeur and Tim. Have a good day everyone.

We left the house at 6 a.m. for the airport. Barry dropped us off at the airport and the plane left at 8:45 a.m. after being deiced. We arrived in Providence at about 10:23 a.m. It was so great seeing Mom and Dad as we walked into the airport. By noon, we were in my parent's home on the Cape. Can't beat that.

Took a short walk with Mom, Tim and Bud (their dalmatian) around the block. Then we headed over to see my in-laws and Matt and his family. Boy have the kids got old. Not me, just them. It's so nice for this to be able to happen, to have Tim see his 4 cousins there. I took lots of pictures while there. I took Mom with us so I could enjoy her and them at the same time. We had delicious chicken/turkey tetrazzini (not sure of spelling) with salad. As mom said "we had a very nice day."

Tomorrow I'm thinking of taking Mom for a haircut and perhaps for a trip to see Doug at his restaurant for lunch. Time will tell. It's just good to be here.

No comments: