Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I LEFT ON A JET PLANE 12;45 AND HOME IN HOLLISTON 4;30PM!

Let's see how good I can post from far away. Well Barry and I left for the airport with snow flurries part of the way. Jane had told Barry not me prior to leaving that she had an awful night with the need for cxr,iv pain meds, for excruciating back pain at site of last drainage tube-very little sleep. I don't think she wanted me know this but I did ask her tonight about it. She was able to have a decent day and able to sit in the recliner from pre-breakfast to suppertime. Not sure if discharge to be tomorrow. Patty her friend is lining up ride home whenever with a van. At this stage she is not to use any arm,chest muscles so things can heal. Still says a little wheezey and gets breathing treatments. Her cell phone is dead. Barry felt lousy today so opted it was better to stay home and rest-he has slept very little since friday and aches a lot. Well off to relax as I am beat. My dog Duncan who has cancer himself jumped up so high when he saw me and must husband did a little jump.
adios moe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Jane Moe has shared with us the pics taken before she left of the scars of your operation. NO WONDER you back is sore. Cant believe the size of the skin transplant!! Man oh man, your going to look as tho you have a new style tattoo to show. You sure have gone thru an awful ordeal. BE sure to take Doctor orders, and dont stretch to damage healing.