Saturday, November 10, 2007

UP THREE FLIGHT OF STAIRS WITHOUT INCIDENT!!

Yes I still have the blogging job as Jane said her fingers typing and her brain are all messed up. Just talked to her and she is still with some shortness of breath and breathing treatments tolerated well. In conversation, wanted me to pass on to her work buddies whom I asked not to send flowers and to get her a nice pink jogging outfit for her trip home. Well she loved the whole big bag of nice soft pink old navy clothes-when she was getting dressed with Patty and Jody helping her she realized she had old lady blue underwear and the pink pants were hip huggers but who would really care about the underwear showing!! After what she has been through a laugh is good. She also liked the cancer sucks shirt from another friend. Prior flowers appreciated from prior work buddies Hermitage Bank and the President of the Westminster College. Pa had told Tim to get her some flowers from him and ma-did the run to the store and got some nice bunches of flowers-THANKS!! She was able to sleep half the night on the couch and then back up the stairs to her bed for rest of sleep-has a hard time getting out of bed as she can't use her chest or arm muscles.
Earlier in the evening had taken a short shower and washed and curled her hair-only kidding about the curling!! Barry worked out in the yard today. Tim survived the play the other night.When she checked emails today on third floor had 200 in the system-will take some time to read. Well I was back to work and all my buddies did not believe how good Jane looks-I had taken pics myself and can't put on blog-she wants to post same but has to download. Well at least this sat night Tim and I are not lost in Pittsburg with a gps system. I still laugh when I asked Tim to call one of this friends to help us find our way home, and he turned to me and said "maureen my friends are 16 years old and some don't have cars" duh!! What a difference a week makes. adios moe

No comments: