Monday, November 26, 2007

A difficult time for my body...but this too shall pass

I've had such a trouble past couple of day filling new drug scripts, due to holidaty and script amounts not accuarately avaiable. And ssome stores just dont carry hard drugs like oxcycottin'/oxcoycone. Finnally after a couple of days since my dr. visit for new scrips on wednesday and going to many stores Barry and I was able to get the drugw. By that time this p.m I was completely out of all pain killers, and really in need of some. Barry's been so patient and helpful with m, especially feeling crappy himself. Got home and the took pill rightaway. AM sure that if I was a teenager I could get the drugs on a street corner. The went right to bed.



Looking forward to Dancing with Stars show. Tim went deer hunting today, haven't heard of any results yet. It poured most of the day here, luckily not so much bad weather there.

Looking for day that pain leaves my body and the muscles relax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR BLOGGING AS I TOLD U EARLIER I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR U TO BLOG!!!in a couple of weeks this suck time will be a memory huh?! off to watch the dancing show soon too!! adios moe

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, So glad to hear from you. So sorry you're still in such pain. We miss you and look forward to seeing you when you're feeling better. You continue to remain in our prayers. Rest and heal! Love ya, Jill

Anonymous said...

Janie: Hang in there as superwoman must keep the blog going. We are all thinking about ya lady!
Love:
Uncle Howard, Aunt Betty, Debbie & Howie
XO XO XO XO