Monday, November 19, 2007

One week later and still about same

Have heard from people that they are concerned cause I haven't blogged. My typing is so bad right now. Head/brain-keyboard doesn't want to be the same. HAve been having same pain/discomfort. I do go back to Pitts. on Wed to see plastic surgeon and primary surgeon. The front chest area is healing so nicely. Under arm where they took skin from is very tender. just keep reminding myself that I've ben through a lot.

And even though I haven't felt my true self lately, my door is usually open. Sleeping in one thing I'm good at doing, less pain that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - I am happy to see you post this morning. It is good that you keep reminding yourself you have been through a major, unprecedented surgery. It takes time to heal and you've come a long way. I'll be praying for your follow-up appointment tomorrow.

I am so thankful for you and your family this Thanksgiving. May God bless you all.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane, Barry & Tim: Wishing you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving. To the woman of steel, hope you are getting stronger each day! Always in our prayers!
Love,
Uncle Howard, Aunt Betty,
Debbie & Howie