Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'ts ME again.......Back online after a long delay

Yes, it's truly me online now. My typing actually has improved since yesterday. Just a quick hello and then back to the couch.

Met a nurse one night as she was interested in one of my monitoring machines. Asked my what procedure I had had, told her and she had a comment that I would have made.

Since your skin from under your arm area is now in your chest, do you have to use deordorant now on your chest!? Funny lady..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,glad to see your sense of humour is still intact. Will have to let us know about the deordrant thing. Take care, hope Tim and Barry are doing well. Your friend, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Jane,glad to see your sense of humour is still intact. Will have to let us know about the deordrant thing. Take care, hope Tim and Barry are doing well. Your friend, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Jane - it's good to hear your "voice" through your fingers again! Welcome back!

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Jane: Welcome Back! I was so excited when I discovered it was you typing again! You are still in our prayers and thoughts daily. Have a good healing day and enjoy your naps you deserve them!
Love Always,
Uncle Howard, Auntie Betty, Deb & Howie