Friday, November 09, 2007

LOVING THE COUCH!!

No it is not JANE,it is moe again. I had told her last night i would wait for her to call me today, but i couldn't wait any longer so i called her. She is too tired to do the blog today. I did mention to her that at this time there were 17 comments and she said "WOW". Thanks to Patty and Jody she had a successful ride home from the hospital. Barry rested at home. Tim did the pharmacy run. She basically slept on the couch until around 3:30 am and then up for pain med and back to the couch. Today was filled with a nursing visit, respiratory treatment-reinstruction with use of machine,measuring incision-cleaning incision etc. Barry said lots of napping. Tonight she will venture up the stairs as she wants to shower and wash her long hair!Also spent some time booking follow up md appts. She will be surprised when she notices I put away all the hats,wigs,scarfs,etc,into her closet-i did leave a note that nothing was thrown out. She is still off and on short of breath but I think she
is doing great. Well I am back to my nursing job tomorrow in which my philosphy is put a smile on my face cause i am not in the bed!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maureen,

Thanks so much for continuing to blog even from home. What did we used to do without computers? You have been such a blessing to all of us. You and Jane are surely cut from the same mold!!!

I hope to see Jane tomorrow. I can't wait to see her!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

SHE is beautiful!!!! And, so are you. My thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing.

LG I worked with Linda Gray at Framingham. She is a RN that also had breast cancer

Anonymous said...

So glad to see that you are home Jane. Really looking forward to a visit at FNB when you come into Hermitage again. I will love to see you pop your face around that corner again. JMK