Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Able to have chemo today...

I was able to have chemo today. But it wiped me out. As soon as I got home at about 10ish I went to bed. Got up at noon for couple of hrs and then back to bed at 2:30 p.m. I guess I'm not as young as I used to be! Had zero energy once again. But I can report that my shoulder has not needed any ointment Biofreeze applied to it yet today. That's the good news.

Next week is my "off" week from chemo. Yeah! Normally my counts would have been too low to have received it so we are taking that into account and just not scheduling it. Therefore, beating the bullet.

One recent comment on my blog was from Matt K. Heck, I haven't heard from him in years. We worked together at local bank a few years ago on the Help Line. Now that was fun. (sarcastic) Then he moved to Texas with his girlfriend to work at a BIG bank. Have emailed him to see if he is still there. Was so nice hearing from him.
Brought back good memories of our friendship. Thanks, Matt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET A GOOD NIGHT'S REST.
LOVE YA
BECKY