Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Appt. with Advanced Pain Mgt....

Had been scheduled for Sept. 22 which is an eternity, but through some phone calls today (between the 2 doctors offices) I've been set up for consultation tomorrow at their Wexford location! My two newest angels are Toni at the Advanced Pain Mgt. and Bonnie at my rehab. doctor's office.

I also have reached out to my Pittsburgh doctors for their input. My neurologist wants to see me next Tuesday at his clinic. He was one of my doctors who saved my life in April 2008.

Am hopeful that there will be a diagnosis, and then a plan of attack.

Had chemo today. Now heading to bed.


Updated 7 P.M.

I just took the time to do a 'search' on my blog for specific words: right shoulder, collar bone. Then I printed the entries. This pain goes back to Dec. 07.
And don't forget that I had the chest resection in Nov. 07. Bringing this as backup to my appt. tomorrow. I'm determined to find a fix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...you are such a fighter. Keep it up. Make them listen to you.

TimBa

Anonymous said...

persistence does pay off talk to u tomorrow adios moe

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Your details will help the doctors a lot. Just saying you have pain is difficult for them. You can pinpoint it so much better for them. Keeping your blog or a calendar is such an advantage.

Can't wait to see what they say.

Lisa P