Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Visit to local physical therapist

At the suggestion of my friend Lisa, I made an appt. today and was seen today by a local physical therapist. I canceled the appt. I had with chiropractor.

Here is a portion of email that I sent to some people about my visit with Larry.

I was impressed with Larry. he taped my shoulder up and it is improved. going back friday. says I am truly a unique case. thinks it is combination of surgery Nov. 07 where my collar bone, ribs taken out, being paralyzed and therefore inactive muscles . something to do with my neck, also. said to take it easy. he spent more time with me than any doctor I've seen recently. Am going to bring my report from operation.
Mentioned something about first couple of ribs taken out? Worked on my neck, stretching it. Had just started to feel a tingly feeling in my right palm this week. All related.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, I hope you finally get some answers and some relief from this shoulder pain you have been enduring. Continued prayers for you, Marie D.

Anonymous said...

Jane,

This really sounds promising. Sounds like you've found someone who is looking at the parts and the whole. Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane glad to hear about the rehab doctor. Sounds like he will be able to help you with relief of shoulder pain. Hope so. I read your blog every day. You are a remarkable woman. Bonnie in Nantucket