Thursday, August 07, 2008

Still here

Just a quick note to say that I'm still here, just haven't posted in a day or two.
Have been working 4 hrs. each day (except for Tuesday when I got my chemo) which is enough for me. Keeps my mind busy and I am with friends.

My chiropractor gave me an exercise to do with a rubber band for my shoulder when I saw him on Monday. I wasn't able to do them on Tuesday, too tired from chemo. I'm having some discomfort in my arm, it may be a combination of the new exercise and just returning to work. I have an appt. with him tomorrow p.m. to ask about it. Each afternoon I continue to take a much needed nap.

I still have 2 checking acct. statements to balance. I used to balance them right away, but with these past few months I find they just sit there. Maybe I'll tackle them this weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand about balancing the checkbooks. Takes a lot of thought. I'm glad you made it so far this week. Have a great weekend!!

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a good week back at work. Good for you Jane!!! Hope you are able to rest up this weekend. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Oh, me too about balancing that checkbook, Jane. My least favorite job. I'm happy to hear that you have been able to work each day except Tuesday. Hope you'll have even more strength next week. Those naps are a good thing! Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane: Great Job Returning To Work, But Get Some Rest This Weekend For Next Week. Have A Great Weekend!
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Hi luv
gee, I knew u showed Barry how to write checks, but damn, u should have given him the other end of the deal. Balancing
lol
By the time u read this u will have been to your Dr but please try and do those exercises
Dad

Anonymous said...

get the wheelbarrow ready for your paycheck!!!! good for u working all those hours this week!!! aidios moe