Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FIRST NEW CHEMO DRUG COMPLETED

It is moe again. I spoke to Jane quickly at suppertime and she said the chemo drug infused in 20 minutes or so and was able to be home after l l/2 hour or so. Still on oxycontin heavy strength. Very excited about a new PRAYER CHAIN FOR HER-she will discuss the importance of this to her healing etc. Also spoke of the new ANGEL CAR
DRIVER VOLUNTEERS that will allow her to get daily med injections the days following chemo when Barry is unable to drive her. Thanks to all in gods country that help her get thru this rough road in life. Adios moe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane-I pray for you every day-so do Colbi and Kyndra-but i would like info. on YOUR prayer chain-also, if any day that no one can take you for treatments-as long as I know day before, I can call off work (they have to have notice to get a sub for me)--even if last minute, call me and I can see what I can do--I love you! Michelle S. ps-loved your rendition of soccer game!