Friday, September 19, 2008

I spent the whole day in bed..

Basically I've been in bed all day today. Still uncomfortable. Just wanted to see if I in fact didn't do anything, if that would make my pain go away. For some reason it is very painful in my left armpit area, especially when I was to reach a bit too much.

Barry's at the game tonight. I didn't want to go.

Monday I'm having my heart scan, a baseline for how my heart appears before this strong chemo drug. My first treatment will probably be Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Will cause hair loss. Now everyone can see my craniotomy scar. No longer is my head a perfect shape. Time to have Retta trim my hair. Not only because it's going to come out, but it just needs it.

I can tell when the 12 hrs. is about up, pain comes back stronger.

Thanks Maureen for updating my blog when I'm not up to it. This blog means everything to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane....Hope you had on good warm jammies on today LOL Good luck with your scan. We could measure scars on our heads if I shaved my head. Mine is alot bigger than yours so I don't think yours will look bad at all. Tough if it does, people don't have to look at your head you have beautiful blue eyes. Have a great week end and try and relax. I love you all.....
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....glad to hear your power is finally back on ! ! Good luck with your scan.....always remember you are in my thoughts and prayers...take care...gerry

Anonymous said...

So nice to have you back! (Though we love hearing from Mo too.)

There is nothing to the muga scan - it's easy. All you do is lie on a table, much like with the bone scan.

You show that battle wound of yours proudly when you lose your hair Jane! You are beautiful bald - your inner beauty shines through.

Love you, JK