Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'M GOING TO FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT

It is Moe posting for Jane. Jane and Barry just returned from Pittsburg oncologist.
They still have no electricity and won't get it until end of week but she wants u to post anyway. Thank u Jody for the cd u left on my doorstep that the church recorded! The oncologist told them there are lots of different options to fight the new cancer spots. She told me the liver is a small spot which is good. Thursday she will meet with her local oncologist who will discuss treatments with Pittsburg oncologist for a new plan. The medicine will be BLUE this time and not the red as the initial Adiamycin drug way back when. Jane keeps her sense of humor even though her chest pain is making it hard to talk!! She says she is staying PATRIOTIC with the color regime. Once again she will have the hair loss. Treatment will be every 3 weeks. A muga scan will be done as prior as the drug can be toxic to the heart. The chest pain is pleurisy-presently needs to get under more comfort control. Please post as the positive energy is a LIFESAVER for her in so many ways. Once again she tells me she is off to bed in the jammies and it is still too hard for her to get the phone as the chest pain is out of control at this time as she took less med prior to going to the city. adios moe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane.....It's always a good day for jammies LOL Hope you have a good rest. You must be tired from the ride into Pitts. Hope you get your power on sooner than they say, too. We all love you very much.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Never stop thinking of you andpraying for the miracle for you and Barry.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jane - You must be exhausted from the trip to Pitts. Stay medicated and get plenty of rest. Take care, Love Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane....I don't know if you remember Jim Fair or not. I know that Barry will remember him as we all worked together on 5 press many years ago along with Barry's dad Jim. He works in another building other than the main, so I don't get to see him very often. We had a meeting at work this morning and he sat next to me. I told him about what you and Barry have been going through the past several years. He was in disbelief and told me to let you both know that he will be thinking about you and will keep you in his prayers. Just added another supporter and cheerleader to the list.
Vinny

Anonymous said...

Jane and family,
Wanted to let you know you're always in my thoughts and prayers. I know you will fight -- know that we will be cheering you on! WC loves you and misses you, it was such a joy to see your lovely green Honda parked out front all those days. I believe that we will see it again...soon, please! Love,
Denise

Anonymous said...

J,
See you at the Salute to Courage Dinner! The person I work with Dante produced a beautiful segment for this and will film the footage of Joanne. I pray you find some pain relief and will be able to attend this event. May you find strength.
bj

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane...It is Lee-Ann from Centereach. I got your blog from Stacy. I miss those carefree days, as I am sure you do, when the boys were young. Remember our walks to Friendly's with the kids. How about the Pre-K Cedar Beach trip? Does Tim still have the picture of Nick, Kevin, James and himself at the beach, their hands joined and in the air? I am sorry about the rough journey you must travel. I wanted you to know you are in my thoughts and I hope for a miracle for you and Barry. So go ahead and fight, fight, fight! Lee-Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Praying for the pain to subside, and I know Dr. S. will take good care of you. Just need to find the right drug to fight this. You are loved! Ann

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I miss my hero coming in the president's office for chocolate and a hug. I'm sorry you don't have power - I don't have power at my house either (since Sunday). Please call if you need anything. Much love.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane & Moe:
Ladies The Fight Is On And Guess Who Is Going To Win?.....Jane Of Course! Moe thanks for blogging and everyone in CT is keeping the prayer tree alive for Jane.
Love Ya's,
Debs ;-}