Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pain is no better

Pain is no better, would say it was a 10. Hard to even talk for a period of time.
In bed most of the day, didn't even go to church. But listened to it on the college radio station for about 1/2 the sermon. Shortly after it was done I heard a car come up driveway. Asked Tim to see who it was. You'll never guess. President Rick and his wife Bev with one of my favorite things: chocolates that I enjoy from his office! I am so blessed. I now have had 2 Presidents in my house. People have told me that has happened 'cause of who I am. You get what you give.

Will stay home tomorrow if pain is not any better. Next day Tuesday is my appt. with oncologist.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane....I heard from a little birdie that you had company last night...LOL...wish I was there to see them. You have the best friends anyone could have. You are very lucky to have them. I hope your day was a little better. DO NOT push yourself to work even if you feel a little better. Save your strenth for Tues trip to Pitts. I wish I was there with you to help. It is raining here now LOL Please remember how much I love you. You are also on a prayer list here. Roger's boss and wife put you on the list at their list.
All my love
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane: Keeping you in my prayers for some pain relief soon. Tried to call on Sunday night, but I guess you were already to sleep. Get some sleep to gain strength for your trip to Pitts.
Love Ya Lady!
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you, and continuing to pray for pain relief for you.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Jane
just thinking of you today. hoping your pain is more bearable. saw the timster here in school. he gave me a big smile!! Hoping tomorrow comes soon so you can see your dr. rest easy today. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,

I can't imagine what you must be going through. For you to say that the pain is a 10, it must be really bad. I hope that the Dr. can get you some relief. Sure makes the problems the rest of us have seem so small and unimportant.

Love ya.....Vinny

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jane was back in the emergency room last night (Sunday) because of pain. They gave her a pain shot and told her to take more of her pain medicine. She is feeling better but loopy now!!! They don't have any electricity due to the wind storm last night so she told me to post for her.

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that update Lisa!

Loopy is better than in agony!

Can you email me? I lost my Address Book recently. Thanks so much.

JK