Friday, September 05, 2008

I'm still here.

The nerve test was just what I had expected. Was no trouble at all. Two doctors each did a portion of their test. After it was done, the last doctor mentioned that he didn't find anything wrong. I've emailed my neurologist this week for the results, and he's having trouble tracking them down. Not knowing what is causing me this pain is very hard to understand. But I'm not giving up, I know there is pain especially collar bone area and right side of shoulder. The collar bone is hurting now when I take a deep breath in. And the chest plate continues to bother me. I am so sick and tired of having this pain. I know I should not whine but after awhile it gets to you.

The four hours I work at the college helps me a lot. It works both ways I think. But by the last hour I've just about had enough. I'm so blessed to be in such a caring environment there. It's just what I need. When I was in the hospital in April I was thinking of the job, not feeling I could return to it in same capacity. But God and my bosses took care of that.

I've not posted this week 'cause I've just not felt like there is anything new to report. But have heard from my sister that my dad was concerned about me. Perhaps I should just type at least a word or two each day so people know I'm still around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jane,

I was checking often this week wondering how you were doing. I miss not seeing an update. :) I was beginning to worry, so I'm glad to hear there was justs "no news" this week. Keep after those doctors to get to the bottom of this pain. Prayers! Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

good to see you in church today. sorry that i wasn't able to stick around. had to get a kid back to pitt. hope you had a good day.
love ya
becky