Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another school year comes to a close

Hard to believe that the school year is ending. Tim has 1 1/2 days left to go. The past couple of evenings we've been going to college track to do some laps: I walk about 1 mile, and he jogs about 2 miles. And he doesn't even sweat! Oh, to be young.
Even at lunch today I did some walking around the building. Even turned down McDonald's for breakfast and ice cream for afternoon snack. There's always so much food at work. Have to be strong and just say no.

Thursday night is graduation. Tim and I will be going. Will certainly miss this group of seniors. I think they're the best. A lot of good kids.

Barry's been told his next chemo treatment is June 20th. Not sure when the scans and heart test will be. Should be scheduled before the treatment some time. For some reason, the doctor's office did not schedule these appts. as they should have done. We're waiting to see what date they come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are walking! That is great! Me, too. Trying to be consistent is the key...as part of making it happen consistency matters. I have not been consistent at all and I feel it, but have been hitting the road,path, track, etc. for 2 weeks. No more excuses for me. I think all your small changes add up to big ones and little improvements lead to BIG HEALTHY BENEFITS...in sooo many ways....mentally and physically...our bodies were born to MOVE ....so I, too, plan on MOVING everyday save one! KEEP MOVING, Jane!
bj