Thursday, June 22, 2006

Feeling much better today

Barry was much better today. Am glad to be able to write that. Actually stopped in at work to check out a couple of things. I was surprised when I came home and Tim told me he was at work. He went to the cancer center this morning and got his neulasta shot ($5,000). Thank goodness for insurance. Between the two of us we are worth lots of money!

Finally had some much needed rain last night and this afternoon. Love the sound of rain. Had not had rain for a couple of weeks.

Tim got a new set of golf clubs today. So he's all set to play some golf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I like the rain, too. Sean just got a new set of clubs a few weeks ago, too. Really helped his game...but when he gets back Sean will be going every Monday morning at Borlands if Tim is interested and he also needs to play more. Barry is one tough cookie...god bless him.
take care
bj

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Anytime you might want a walking pal I'm here. I need to start walking and it is so much better with friends...although I know you do listen to your music.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Jane,
so glad Barry is feeling better. Take good care of yourself, Barry and Tim.....God Bless....gerry