Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunshine continues

This morning while Tim played tennis with his friends at the college, I walked 2 miles on the track. Was another perfect day with no humidity. Can't beat that. Tim downloaded some of my favorite tunes into a MP3 player to listen to while I walked. That was great.
Later on Barry waxed his truck and I vacuumed mine. Tim went to another graduation party. The last one he'll be going to is in a couple of weeks for T. We've been invited to attend that and are looking forward to it.
In the afternoon I layed out on lounge chair and got some "color" as my father would say. Even fell asleep listening to my tunes. The only problem with the color is that I have the good old white spots under my neck. Last year I didn't spend anytime in the sun since I was going through chemo. Believe me, I'm not a person just to lay out in the sun anyway. First time in a long time I've done that.
And since I did some walking in the a.m., I treated myself to a real nap in bed when Tim got home. I figured I could do both. My legs certainly are a bit sore tonight. Not used to exercising.
Tomorrow we head to Pittsburgh for Barry's tests. Will keep you posted. Positive thoughts and prayers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers for tomorrow's appointment. Saw you were working today too...mowing. Missed you walking in the am at the track...I went around 11:30. Thinking of you all ....
bj