Saturday, June 10, 2006

A beautiful day

I accomplished a lot today. I dropped my truck off for yearly inspection at 8 a.m. and then walked around town for about 40 minutes. Once that was done, I went for scooter ride and got that inspected. So my inspections are complete. Even the camper is set for the year. Tim refereed his last soccer game of this season. It was such a beautiful day today. Felt almost like a fall day. Both Barry and I washed our trucks in the afternoon.

Tim went to another graduation party this afternoon. Tomorrow he has yet another one to attend. And while he was gone, Barry and I went out to an Italian restaurant for dinner. It was such good food, enough that I was able to have a doggie bag. And on our way home the moon was so bright and full. If only I could have taken a picture. A beautiful site.

Summer vacation is starting off quite nicely for Tim. Already went to play golf with a friend, and tomorrow morning they are going to play tennis. Looks like he will be busy this summer. Glad he's finally found someone that will golf with him. He certainly does enjoy being outside and athletic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

40 minutes is AWESOME...keep going...walking and blogging, okay?
bj