Thursday, June 29, 2006

Still walking and liking it.

Believe it or not, I continue to do my walking. Heck, for me that's a record! As of this a.m. (and it will probably go back up on vacation) I have lost 6 lbs. My goal is to lose 9 more lbs. But with all that seafood I plan on eating, I will have to continue to do my walking. Still can't get into some clothes from last year.

Even brought shorts and tank top to work to change into for my walk during my lunch. Much more comfortable than wearing pants. Put my head set on and I'm ready to roll.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Girlfriend, Go Girlfriend....
"The Witch Doctor" is a good Doctor......helps you pound the pavement and actually enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

The last day, and WE are counting, and am sure YOU and YOUR Gang are too.
We have the F R E S H Fish and will have nuff for you too.
Drive ever so careful with all the Holiday Travel.
Gee We will have a FULL House in quite some time.
Kay Bud and of course ME lol

Anonymous said...

Jane, Barry and Tim.....have a wonderful vacation. Drive carefully, take care.....gerry

Anonymous said...

jane,
that is awesome...that is six pounds of FAT...you are building muscle and losing at a nice rate. THAT is what YOU want...FAT loss muscle build ...so the numbers may be slow...as you muscles build and the fat leaves...but WHO wants to be a "skinny fat". You can be skinny and fat. You are doing GREAT....enjoy the vacation and walk and bike all you can...and YES, eat the seafood. Be STRONG, girlfriend.
bj

Anonymous said...

HAVE A NICE WEEK ON THE CAPE ENJOY ALL THE GOOD FOOD.. CAN'T WAIT SEVEN MORE WEEKS AND WE CAN HAVE SOME TOO...